Thursday, January 13, 2005

moving on...

i'm back!! =]
was away yesterday....went over to sg to visit me cuzie,xixi...hee..thx to me, she decided to skip lectures..juz to accompany me...hee...put a nite there..yesterday, went over MYSELF...hee...went straight to her fren's poly..to play badm..haha...after tht we went to fill our tummies at TM..ate pasta..was really nice... =]
was shopping around for sumone's prezie...ended up getting a purse for myself..(oops!..) but it was kinda nice ma..xi bought a bag too..after tht went to Perlini's Silver...-me fav.. =] got the prezie there...a bracelet..hee..den i was looking for a necklace....den xixi was like psycho-ing me not to buy la..say wait for new stock lo....i listened to her....and guess wat??? when we got back, she passed me my xmas prezie...and GUESS WAT??? it was a necklace...hahaha...tht gal ar.....so sweet la.... =D
tht evening...met up wif venz and meihui for dinner at Via Mar (a spanish restaurant where xi works)..the food was great..had escargot too...yummyumm!!..we laughed alot too..mainly becoz of venz's 'sexy' voice..haha...she lost her voice....and sounded like a lil kindergaten boy...haha...and we recorded her singin Barney's 'i love u'...haha.... =P
after meihui and venz left...xi and i went for a movie....watched MEet the Fockers..2nd time for me....nearly dozed off..haha...but it was still funny.. =D

had to come back this mornin coz xi was having lectures the whole day.....woke up at 730am...*yawn....straight away dash for the bus....den sat in the mrt for an hr plus...all the way back...all by myself..(er-hem!).. =D
practically lazed around the whole day....finally washed my jeans..cause the sun was smiling at me..haven washed it for dunno how long d...i better not say...hahahaha....(grace is sooooo grossssss...~~~) den went for prayer adventure prac juz now...had a lil prob there...abt where we were heading.....but we left it to our Lord in prayer.. =]

**xi...thx, cuzie for ya hospitality... =] really enjoyed my time there.....i'll see u real soon... =D

**venz...gf ar...get well soon arr....dun sound sexy anymore,k??.....n remember to =X ..haha...

**meihui...yoyo!!..continue to jiayou, k?..missing u loadsss.....heee..

**sarah-ann...hey...cheer up...smile smile k??...we'll tok tok tok tmr nite, yea?.. =D
(sorry i hv to write 'sarah-ann'...coz i hv another fren call 'sarah'..hee)

No comments:

Post a Comment

What should ai know?