Sunday, January 02, 2005

APie nEw YeaR...!!!

apie apie apie apie apie new yr!!!!!!!!!!

gosh..another yr has past juz like dat....but fast as it may seem..loads of stuff happened in yr 2004..mainly SPM..but the highlight of my sch life in 2004 was choir....we had the priviledge to go for national level comp in Kedah...actually, din intend to join the team as spm trials was around the corner....after muz persuasion and loads of praying...decided to go.......now as i think back....din regret it at all.....we may be 2nd in Msia...but wat i really wanna thk God for was the whole awesome experience gained... =] not forgetting the fun we had...especially the nite after the comp...a bunch of us gathered in one of the rooms...told each other stories...both horror n funny ones...haha...laughed till i couldnt breathe properly o....=D

towards the end of my time in sch was a pretty emotional one...cried loads....after 5 yrs of striving,sweat,laughter,tears and most priceless of all,frienships..it was really hard to let go....we knew tht some of us may not even see each other ever again after we step out of sch..think e saddest part was during sembah salam....where we went round to all our teachers, thanking them one by one....as soon as i got to the 3rd teacher, my tears started pouring liao..haha..couldnt help it..really...and the amount of pics we took tht day was quite scary also..hee..

through it all....it was a fantabulous yr for me... =D really thk God for his grace time n time again...picking me up whenever i fell...His forgiveness for the many wrongs i did...and most of all the JOY he filled my heart each n everyday of my life..... =D

as i step into yr 2005....i do pray n hope to change for the better...during these 6months here in jb..hope to equip myself properly b4 i leave home for mlk to further my studies in MMU...there i'll be joinin my bro, soly.. =]

hope itz gonna be a shiokening yr 2005..taking every step in Him..and to know tht He'll never forsake me... =] and to all my dear fwens....ALL e Best for the new yr! =D



No comments:

Post a Comment

What should ai know?