Saturday, January 22, 2005

apie apie apie..........!

me hapie hapie hapie... =D

yesterday...went over to twinnies' place to stay over..right after dinner.. =] reached there terus dive for their bed...chat chat chat.....den watched a.idol....gosh...it was soooo funny...laughed till tears rolling down...heehee...den after tht played ps for a while lo....me being a ps-idiot..of coz i din dare to play laaa......malu oni....was juz feasting on my chips...haha....pigging lo.... =P after tht went back to the room...played cards....they showed me magic tricks le...kena zha sooo many times le...boohoohoo!!...b4 we slept...they bullied me!!!!..kept threatening to tickle me and all tht....end up i was so frightened....kept squeaking....*pout......anyway, both of them sang me lullaby....and eunice pat me to sleep....!!! nice hor....hahahaa.....

this morning after returning from twinnies' place..had a quick bath..den zoom straight to cs...met up wif laine,jill,kek,xuan,tsueyli.....it was so nice to see each other again...really missed them loadsss.....=] we lepak around....bumped into hweehsien n seryin.......took picss......juz hang out.....walk here walk there.... =]

had dinner todae wif dan and me dad at tgif.....ate soo sooooo full till i couldnt sit..really....reached home..the 3 of us decided to go for a walk at the park opposite our hse.....3 big rounds altogether..haha...felt sooooo much better after tht... =]

**jill,laine,kek...heyhey...u guys tk good care...will see u again real soon....! =D

**meihui...yo!!...remember to call me when u're back k?? =]

No comments:

Post a Comment

What should ai know?