Wednesday, January 05, 2005

i'm apie......are u?? =D

my eyes can hardly open...hee....so so tired...guess muz be last nite....tok on the phone till abt 5am...haha...craziness... =]

anyway, for the past 2 days..i worked at dr. wong's clinic...coz his nurse took leave...so, i help help lo...it was really interesting..coz i was inside wif him..so, can actually see him examine his patients one by one....was really an eye-opener for me..Thk God for the experience... =D

todae....woke up really early...coz wasnt feeling too well...after washing up,went downstairs to wait for my dad to send me to sch..end up dozzing off on the sofa.....when i woke up, it was 10plus liao...dad haven come back yet...so, i guessed he must hv forgotten or rather bz..juz when i was abt to panic,debbie msged me..ask me abt our plan for noon..end up she sent me to sch to settle my stuff...den zoomed straight to redbox....sarah,debbie,langdon,jasmin n i sang till we went crazy...hee..especially 'Im with you' by avril..haha..langdon sang a song specially for us(4 'roses') too..haha..it was really fun.. =D after tht, everyone went home except myself n jasmin.....we lepak at schumann the whole evening..played piano together..each one tk one piano..total yaynez!! =D had dinner there...chit chat...laughed alot lo...coz jasmin lo...keep suan-ing wilson..den she also high high..haha..we really shd meet up whenever possible, k?

tmr me goin up to mlk..to watch soly's play...spending a nite there... =]
so...i'll be back real soon.......(",)

**jasmin..prac ya piano arr!!! haha..had loads of fun wif u todae....tk good good care...sure gonna miss u loadss....*hugss..

**minshan..all the best to u..muz keep in touch, k? =]

**debbie..thx for the ride todae...u saved me mann...hee.. =D


No comments:

Post a Comment

What should ai know?