Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Eucerin - Feedback

I saw this post on Heidi's blog quite a while back. I've been trying facial moisturizers from various brands but none that I liked so far. I've heard good things about Eucerin and thought I should give it a try :)


I've used almost all of it and these are the 3 things I like about it:

1. no oily feeling after applying
(this has been my major problem with others)

2. maintains the moisture on my skin overnight
(especially when I sleep with the aircon every night. I stopped using for a week and I felt a big difference!)

3. love the scent!
(somehow this motivates me to apply..haha)



This is how the real one looks like in market :)
(thanks for the pic, Heidi!)

Certainly gonna get one as soon as my pockets are filled!
(note to self: find a job!)



Once again, thanks for the sample, Heidi! :D



100 years of innovative skin science

No comments:

Post a Comment

What should ai know?