Monday, August 02, 2010

Convocation

The message shown on the screen when I went on stage to receive the scroll :)
(btw, the blog address wasn't on the actual one..I edited this pic..hehe)



My Family
I thank God for each one of you who has been loving me unconditionally my whole life. I wouldn't be up on stage today receiving the scroll (no scroll in this pic because this was taken b4 the convo) if not for your constant encouragement, prayers and love. I'm truly blessed.



My Brothers
Thank you for attending my convocation on behalf of Pa and Mummy, taking leave from work and spending so much just for the occasion. Thank you for always going the extra mile just to put a smile on my face. Thank you so much, Kor and Soly :)




My Friends
(including those not in this picture)
Thank you for coming from near and far to join in the celebration
and also for all the lovely gifts!




My Coursemates
Thank you for all the fun times in class, sharing the workload of assignments and exam stress and just being there to make classes more endurable :)
All the best in all your future undertakings!




Graduated!




(All photos taken by Soly - Nikon D90)
God is faithful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What should ai know?