Friday, June 04, 2010

Great is Thy faithfulness...

As some of you might have known, about a week ago, my dad was diagnosed with Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma, Stage 4. He has gone through his first chemo and is recovering well. He has 5 more chemo sessions to go through with 3 weeks interval in between each session. This morning, we brought him to the hospital for a blood test and the result was encouraging.
Truly, God has been wonderful to us, granting the doctors wisdom and placing family and friends who have been showering us with generous amount of help, support, encouragement and most importantly, prayers. Thank you also to those who've taken time off to see my dad in the hospital and at home. Your presence really meant a lot to us :) :)
Do continue to keep my dad in prayer, yeah?
Take care, everyone :)



Thank You.



P/S: I passed all my papers! I've officially graduated!!!! :D




No comments:

Post a Comment

What should ai know?