Wednesday, June 16, 2010

3Days


Came back to JB with my brother on Sunday evening... since my parents went over to Melaka for my dad's treatment, the house here's been neglected and desperately needed a little cleaning.. so i was given 3 days 'off' to come back here and stay at home while our faithful kakak cleaner came and made the house squeaky clean again :)
I've been having quite a lot of fun sleeping in my parents' room (since they are not around), especially enjoying their king size bed cause there's more than enough room for my laptop to sleep beside me and maximum tossing and turning space..heehee..you must be wondering how come i don't sleep in my own room, that's because i've been residing in our melaka home most of the time for the past 5 years since we moved to this place..so the room here isn't very ai-ish (yet)..haha..will definitely ai-fy it once i decide if i'm gonna be settling down in JB now that i've finished my studies :)
Anyway, i was just staring at my parents' wardrobe in front of the bed and i can't help but noticed the beauty of the colours of the clothes all together. So being a girl, and being too full after dinner to take a shower, i took out my cam and snap for a good xx mins..started off with just the wardrobe itself...den i got bored and decided to switch on the self-timer and added the monkey... *points at the pic above.. Vain, i know...blame it on the wardrobe! :P
Returning to melaka this evening after bro finishes work. Dad's going for his 2nd chemo tmr :)





precious time

No comments:

Post a Comment

What should ai know?