Sunday, March 28, 2010

update on those little dots....

it's the 4th day now.... i've got more spots since day 1 but today was better, some of it kinda disappeared and some are drying up... don't ask me why the rashes so random wan.. i also duno lorr...
anyway, i'm glad i went home.... got another jab from our family doctor the moment i reached jb and changed my meds... he also gave me calamine lotion, which i utterly adore cause it covers the spots which i so hated to lay my eyes on....super geli!!! i dont like!!! and of course, what better place to be than home when u're unwell :) appreciate my family's concern n understanding as i was rather down the past few days... yet, they just showered me with nothing less than love :)
i'm guessing that the spots/scars will take quite a while to go away...so, no shorts for me in the meantime.... sweaters and longs will be my fashion, in this kind of weather...happiness!!..haha..


got poisoned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What should ai know?