Thursday, March 25, 2010

those little dots...

woke up early for breakfast today because i have no car to use and Soly has to send me to class.... and so, we had breakfast at McD!
McD breakfast always gave me a feeling that i'm eating healthy, good breakfast..hahahhaa...
but as i was finishing up my tea this morning, i looked at my arms, and there they were..those little red dots, staring at me...screaming "RASHES RASHES!!"
URGHHH...!!! either some monster insect bit me or i just can't eat McD!!
i immediately went to the clinic (i think the doc see my face until sien dy), and the doc said that i needed a jab to clear my blood....and yea, i got jabbed AGAIN!! grrrrrr...............
right now, the little dots are still visible.....hope it'll clear off soon :(



monster allergy

No comments:

Post a Comment

What should ai know?