Saturday, October 24, 2009

A Week at Batu Pahat

I was away the whole week for work,
my first outstation assignment :)


stayed @ Hillview Loft
...really nice condo :)
...but sadly we didnt hv time to enjoy the facilities :(




the view from the balcony :)
...i stood there every morning just to enjoy the fresh air and
also watched the monkeys intrude the neighbouring bungalows..haha





they have carpeted tennis courts!






this is my colleague, Ta Fei - my roomie for the week!






my routine for the 5D4N there:
wake up
twit
wash up
breakfast
twit
work-lunch-work
twit
dinner
twit
wash up
twit
zzz

i'm.so.addicted.to.twitter.
=p





so cute rite???
..before we came back on fri, we dropped by a famous bakery
to buy cakes...hehe



this trip was a good experience for me...had to work till latest 9.15pm, not a big deal la if compared to others...but i foresee more to come in nov!
...super not fun =p
funny thing was i felt like i left melaka for like a month
although it was just 5 days...
anyway, im super happy to be back! :)




fun,tiring,irritated,exposed,grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What should ai know?