Wednesday, October 21, 2009

OT

miss swan: Elooooooooooooo....

am currently at batu pahat noww....working overtime......and it's already 8.15pm! didnt even realized it's that late..haha...
am doing fine here...free lunch everyday provided by the client...staying in a really nice condo at a hillside....really nice environment with lotsa monkeys..haha....will post up pics when im back :)
it's almost the end of wednesday already...really glad coz i miss homeeee..my room...my car....and of coz soly! haha...
yet to confirm if i'd be back here again next week...hmm..part of me wants to, part of me doesnt... oh well, shall wait n see :)
been twittering ALOT lately...kinda like addicted already...or has it become a lifestyle? haha..
*points to the 2nd box on the right side of this blog... SEE!
u're welcome join twitter..it's really fun...some prefer it to blogging actually...haha..twit abt anything that happens at the moment itself..can post pics too!..if u dont hv internet access, u can just sms a twit using gladlycast :) thtz in msia only :) altho i really wished i hv unlimited and cheap internet access on my fone wherever i go! tht'd be awesomeeeeee!
so, yeah..i guess..if anyone asked me how was my week in BP....i'd asked him/her to go thru my twits!! LOL
will be back on friday nite after work....shd be pretty late by then...can't wait!!! :) :)
time to continue my work....shd be goin off soon!
tk care all :)

love,
aiai

No comments:

Post a Comment

What should ai know?