Saturday, April 08, 2006

wassup...??? ceiling lor.... *stone

i'm back...!! =D
itz been a week since prom...everything is juz fine n well..hee... finished my 2nd last assignment for the academic yr..left one more presentation only.. yayness!!! n my midterm exams hv ended too.. lala.. but moral was so eeeeeeeeeee.. i dunno wat to say.. =P



nway, still tryin hard to update my blog as often as i can..coz momentum not there lah.. dun feel like blogging wan.. but think think think, later nobody wanna read this bloggie d.. *sobs...
so, here i am.... juz typing wat juz comes to my mind...hee






went for EE-Easter Event 2006 last tues... i really enjoyed it.. i tot tht the story was reallie nice.. not like the usual kinda story where u know wat exactly is gonna happen or wat exactly happened... n all those who acted did a really good job... *applause.. =D love the tshirt too! ai chose the red red one...heee!



i've collected many many prom picss.. the size of the folder is 868 MB.... walalalalala~ changing my wallpaper every single day... happieness!!
nway, anyone who wants pics can ask me... i'd gladly send to u.. =]






my bestest cuzie is comin up to mlk from sg on tues...cant wait cant wait.... shall feed her till fat fat...hahaha..

gtg d.... i'll be back! =D


No comments:

Post a Comment

What should ai know?