Thursday, April 13, 2006

juz thankful.

Nick Vujicic.
an awesome man of God.. =]
wanna know watz so special abt this man??
u juz gotta click right here>> www.lifewithoutlimbs.org
his msg touched so many hearts last nite...n i was so glad i was there, right in tht hall listening to wat God wanted to speak through him...
im very thankful tht my cousin was with me...who would've thought tht she'd be here visiting at this time out of the rest of the yr.. n i truly thk God for his perfect timing... =]

he quoted this...

"For I know the plans I have for you,"declares the Lord. "Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11


n guess wat?...i was doin my devotion last nite, n the title of the devotion was "God has a plan." how awesome is tht??...
God doesnt make bad things go away...but He is with us through it all. =]

my God is big.














this is Nick's assistant.. =D
*grinss...cute lahh...heeee~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

What should ai know?