Monday, December 13, 2004

me back me back!!!!!

arlo...!
me back me back!! haha...see..me so lazy..seldom post wan...haha..but plz...dun stop comin to read k??..and remember to tag tag me o.. =D


actually the reason me din come and post is coz had been rather bz lo..house warming and worship practices...phew~~..haven had enuff slp for quite a well d..and guess wat?? tmr yf camp 2004 starts!!!!...is tht chunted or wat?!.. =D but hor........sad la.....so many ppl not goin o....most important of all is me gf lo...boohoohoo!!! =( but itz ok...i know there are others whom i can hv fun with.. =] anyway, camp starts tmr at abt 2..at Pulai Springs...for 3 days 2 nites..

went to sg on fri....one day trip wif me bro....shop shop shop!!!!..but me bro was the champion of the day...he bought much more stuff than me lo...but he felt soooo guilty after tht...but after much 'consoling' from me....he still felt the same...hahahahahaaa....=P anyway..i juz managed to get 2 tops..and shorts...=] it was a pretty fun trip...managed to eat me Long John's...me fav o...and tht made my day..thx to me cuzzie... =D

yesterday had house warming..it started at 530..wif ps nicholas 'preaching' a bit bit...hee...den ppl started comin....and comin.....and comin........and b4 i knew it...me hs was packed..was tour guide for the nite..had to intro every nook and corner of the hs..including the staircase..heehee..all me frens who came....invaded my darling bed.... =( i counted...there were 10 of them on it at one go...me new bedsheet...HOT PINK..din even get to slp on it yet...boohoohoo!!! but really wanna thk all who came....THX PPL!!!!!! =D all of it ended abt 12..me being a good gal..(er-hem!!) vacumm the whole hs..hee......den me cuzzie mop mop....me bro wash the porch.....i was edi half asleep by then...eyelids were soooo heavy..by the time we finished cleanin the hs it was abt 1 plus d..everyone sat down for wine...heee...juz the ladies... =D after bath, we sat down to open prezies....had fun tearing all the wrappers..hiak hiak hiak...and juz b4 we went to bed...me bro, cuzzie and i found tht we were quite hungry...so, went down...heat up all e leftovers....and we ate and ate and ate............ =D bedtime was 3am yesterdae...i mean todae..haha

juz todae....this morning....i went to highlight me hair..heehee...kinda like purplish red...venz bring me wan...was sooo scared i wouldnt be let into the hs..but thk GOD...me dad din even realized i did it..haha..but he was ok wif it... =D

i realized...i've written a 'thesis'...haha....but forgive me coz so many things have happened and i was too tired to post it earlier...anyway, if u've gotten so far...i thank you for reading, yea??? =D
haha....but i guess i hv to stop now...will write loads more when i get back from camp o....hee...

**VEnz...dun wan tok to u d.....leave me alone.. =( anyway,thx for bringin me highlight me hair o...i love it i love it!!!!

**
soly..thx for everything o...had lotsa fun wif u..i'll be der soon la...wait for me arr....dun miss me...but i know u will..... =D

**
yfers...hope the camp will be a blast for all....not juz the fun...but getting to know Him more and to know our purpose in life... =]

No comments:

Post a Comment

What should ai know?