Sunday, December 05, 2004

hatch dae...........!!!!!

hee........elo elo..... =D finally...this is created..yaynez..FINALLY..!!..after months of 'chewing' (chewing=studying...aiai's language =p)..now...itz OVER!...thank GOD!!!!!! well..since spm ended....i haven done wat i wanted to do....like...catch ALL e movies available till therez no more to watch..go 4 a shopping spree wif loads of cash..heehee....go to frens' hs to sleepover...and juz go crazy....go sg to play play play and shop shop shop and eat eat eat..=D itz all because i hv to clear me hs...as u know..juz shifted to the back of me old hs..hee...cute rite???...den..loads of unpacking to do.........tell u..i hate dust to the core!!!..i can sneeze a million times PER DAY!!..and my nose juz feel like dropping off...really!!..hate it!!..well..nvm...at e end of the day....therez juz a wide smile on me face......coz...the sight of me new room..........awwwww..........~~~ =D juz love it!!..u all shd come and hv a look yea??...itz practically ORANGE, WHITE and GREEN!!!...nice rite??....well...if u dun think so...den done...!!...coz i LOVE IT!!!...heehee...but me still haven get to sleep in me new room yet....coz haven go buy new mattress lo....currently 'tumpang-ing' in me parents' room..hee....so..i'll juz hv to wait...=] anyway, juz hope everything settles down soon...den..i can go out and paint the town ORANGE!!!!...heehee......thtz all for me first one...=] b4 i end...i wanna thk my LOrd for his blessings.......guiding me throughout me exams.....and also for me new hs..=D and of coz...for all u guys out there..me budds.....love u all to the core...muaaaaaackssss!!!!!!!

p/s: is the skin nice??? cute rite??..haha...=P

No comments:

Post a Comment

What should ai know?