Monday, January 13, 2014

3G1G

3 girls, 1 guy - that's what it stands for :)


Andrew, Rebecca, Elvi and I have known one another since cf days but we weren't exactly close. Well, except for Andrew and Reb who dated and eventually got married :) I've always been closer to Elvi's sisters, Andrew has always been my fellow bandmate and Reb was one of the paddlepoppers. 

Through serving together in CCC and hanging out frequently, we got closer and just got really comfortable with one another. It came to a point where we could just share anything under the sun and just be transparent about our lives. I guess we grew to trust each other, with no fear of being judged or misunderstood. 

I appreciate that we are all different and that we are able to accept and complement one another. I pray that God will continue to use us together to fulfil His plans and be a blessing to those around us.

It has only just begun... ;)



R.A.G.E.


No comments:

Post a Comment

What should ai know?