Thursday, May 21, 2009

The curse is broken!!!


in Season 2, Clay Aiken was my favourite..
...but he got 2nd place.




in Season 5, Katharine McPhee was my favourite...
...and she got 2nd place too.




and last year in Season 7, David Archuleta was my favourite...
...and yes, he got 2nd place as well.
(u're still my favourite of favourites, David...)


So, i kinda got the drift...knowing that my favourites always come in 2nd...
BUT...



this year, in Season 8, Kris Allen was my favourite...
...and guess what???

the curse is finally broken!

He won!!! HE WON!!!!
=D =D =D



He is just so awesomely humble and sweet...a fellow bro-in-Christ too.. =)
...he's gotta be my favourite guitarist as of now... (sorry, andrew... :P)
he totally deserved it!
...because Adam is g*y... =X (sorry, to all adam lambert supporters... :P)

KRIS ALLEN!
YAY!!!


No Boundaries - Kris Allen


P/S:
Kudos to julian, lucius n louis
who came over so early in the morning
to watch with me..haha...
..thanks for coming to share my joy..
muahahahaha..

No comments:

Post a Comment

What should ai know?