Friday, March 09, 2007

Holding on...

It's been a rough week.... totally exhausted....exams are not even here yet n im already so so drained out.
i guess this is gonna be one of the rare not-so-happy posts.....apologies.
as usual, mon n tues are the more relaxed days...attempted my tutorials...seriously feel threatened by my tutors to do b4 i attend my class..super stress abt tht...easy nvm lor..but itz not.
wed was kinda like sports day..haha..whole day of classes...right till 7pm..den i did brisk walking to the volleyball court to meet the rest for vball.. =] played till almost 8pm..den rushed off to FES office for a practice =P prac ended around 945pm...had late dinner den headed back home. Badminton was from 10pm-12am..yeah...it was definitely one of the best nights.. =]
thurs....my worst nitemare so far.....haih...
for once in my life, i hated driving.
at 1200, car got overheated...
at 0100, i got chased by a police car......
yeaaa..i committed a crime n i got fined.
T.T
i guess God is telling me something...there sure is something i ought to do... n it has to be done right away.
my life hasnt been so down b4.. itz not tht im depressed...but things are not right...inside.
i juz need some time off.. =]



He that is in us is greater than he that is in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What should ai know?