Thursday, November 09, 2006

a lil' more...

Four things not many people know about me:
1. my name is grace
2. i cant swim to save myself
3. i love potatoes
4. i love ugly pups heehee


Four movies i could watch over and over:
1. Coyote Ugly
2. She's The Man
3. Sepet
4. Gubra


Four places i've lived:
1. pontian
2. melaka
3. jb
4. melaka


Four TV shows i love to watch:
1. sg dramas
2. Barney & Friends
3. America's Next Top Model
4. Mr. Bean the animated series



Four places i've been on vacation:
1. jepun
2. hongkong
3. siam
4. singapura


Four of my Favourite food:
1. mashed potato
2. potato wedges
3. potato salad
4. potato chips


Four places I'd rather be:
1. Home
2. Home
3. Home
4. Home


Four favourite songs:
1. Hosanna - paradise live
2. Geh Deh Ji Geum - lim jung hee
3. Ju Hua Tai - jay chou
4. Dedebu Cinta - misha omar
(the list changes from time to time.. =P)


Four people I tag:
1,2,3,4 : everyone who reads this n owns a blog..kaka


itz juz me... =P

No comments:

Post a Comment

What should ai know?