Thursday, September 07, 2006

im almost done.. =]

ive practically finished my assignments n quizzes for this sem..juz one presentation left..thk God.. =].
..so looking forward to finals....rrrrright.


i had my last vball class today...*SOBS...
*sigh*....i tot i juz blogged abt goin to my first class not too long ago...being superduper excited n all...... n now im bloggin abt being done wif the whole subject for good.... *SOBS*
im so gonna miss it......*sobs*..... had alwiz been looking forward to wednesdays... n now....*sobs*~
nway, i really really did enjoyed all my vball classes.... had a really good coach to teach us...we alwiz had abt 1 hr of lecture first b4 heading to the vball court for 2hrs of practical...so thz 3 hrs of vball-ing every week!! =D
if anyone were to ask me wat to tk for cocu...u know wat i'd say lahh....

VOLLEYBALL ROX!!!!!
i'll alwiz love u, vball...*
hohoho

No comments:

Post a Comment

What should ai know?