Friday, August 04, 2006

He's my refuge n my fortress, in whom i trust.

haha...hie peeps!!! hiehiehie!!! wahahahh =D


forgive me...im hapiehapie now..kaka... had my econs paper juz now..den celebrated jasonL's bdae..woohoo..!! den watched Benchwarmers.. good show!! recommended! =D
nway, after tmr's morning class... im freee!!!!.............for a week! =D
will be taking the early 8am bus back to jb on sat..haha...dad was like "so eager to come back huh!" wahaha.... yes, pa...yes yes!!!!

half of the sem flew by juz like dat.....am hapie though..hehe... so far, first yr's been alrite.... surviving...by the grace of God..yeahh! =D
God's clearly at work everyday...His faithfulness never fails...never...
i was talking to a fren abt God todae...n i was describing our rship wif Him...not juz as God..but also as our Father, Friend,etc....n i realized...He's somehow everything to me...i came to a point where i couldnt really describe Him...not becoz i do not know Him..but becoz deep down in me, im speechless....haha..in a sense tht He's awefully undescribable... =D im touched to know tht someone so great is my Friend. =]
i know i cant live my life w/o Him...n itz my sincere prayer tht all my darlings in life will hv Him in their life as well. =]

i wish all mmu-ians a blessed 1week break ahead..amidst all the fun n rest at home, do keep Him close and live each day with Him! =D

nway,i'd be taking this break kinda slow.....no sg trip..haha..jb all the way..juz hibernating....n mebe some reading to do..hehe....of coz, not forgetting the jb darlings.. *grins*

ai is comin home.........!!!! =D =D =D


tk gd care,ppl..!!* becoz ai cares...

HE's my everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What should ai know?