Friday, May 19, 2006

i'd rather not know than forget...


hie ppl..!! me back me back...yes, i know i wasnt away... but todae im gonna post a real post..ahahahhaa.. kena complaint tht im less wordy... so, here it is... a REAL post..!! haha..

(if u're wondering if the above collage is really me.. yes, itz me..the result of exam stress.)

my finals started on tues... had 3 papers this week...juz came back from the 3rd wan.. n it was crazy.. duno how mann....eeeeeeeee! the previous 2 were alrite...thk God.. n i hv 3 more to go next week b4 the 3weeks-cutshort-to-1week hols start...~

will be goin for IF camp in PD next sunday till wed..and den committee planning for next sem from wed-fri... n i'll only be back in jb on sat-fri?....yaa... coz hv to be back the following sat for orientation week.... *speechless.... im so sad.

nway, i dun wanna think abt hols..coz itz so saddening..haha... i guess i hv to focus on my remaining 3 papers which consist of 2 calculative papers n 1 super-tension paper- MORAL..haha seriously itz harder than others..for me lahh... but i juz need to pass it.. so....blahh~
was watching the top3 a.idol5 result show yesterday.... super super tension!!! so sked tht katharine would be out...coz i adore her!..but yayness, here's the top 2 for the a.idol5 finals:

'squirmiee' Taylor Hicks - 'chunted' Katharine McPhee

yaa..both of them made it to the top.... really really hope mcphee would beat taylor..heee...she's really really really good..trust me.

next wed i'd be superdupertension again sitting infront of the idiot box.....watching..........watching...... yeah.

juz for my beloved frens whom i haven been catching up wif.... life's been good... thk God... i get to eat everyday... i get to sleep... i get to online... i get to breathe.. yeah...thtz important... so, no worries... aiai is still aiai.... mebe crazier... hmm... mebe lahh... *grins..
looking forward to see those whom i've been missing dearly each n everyday this comin break..it may be supershort... but i'll do me best to make it like i hv a year.... yaaa. =]
to those who've finished their exams, very good fer u...but pls dun come to me n ask me out to play.. i'll strangle u... kaka... n for those who still have papers like me... jiayou jiayou!!.. study hard, pray hard, sleep hard, eat hard.. wahahaha!!

if u're wondering if there's something wrong wif ya pc coz therez no song playing when u're visiting my blog..fret not! coz there really aint any...for i've removed it for UR pc's safety! so, u can now play ur own songs when u visit my blog..hehe =]

alrite...guess i've said enuff for now.. hv to go off for worship prac in church..lala~ wish all of u a pleasant weekend ahead!

tk gd care coz ai cares..*grinss.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What should ai know?