Saturday, February 11, 2006

i'm old... *stone.

celebrated me bday yesterday...lala... =D
actually it all started since a month ago..haha.. earliest celebration ever in my entire life..think i blogged abt it liao...hee

nway, on thurs, 3 cgs combined n we went to Calanthe in jonker...a really nice coffee place la..
soly bought yee sang.. so all of us 'lao' yee sang there.. actually din really 'lao' together la..coz too many ppl.. haha.. so, only some of the older ones did it.. =)
den, had white choc macadamia + choc fudge + choc banana bday cake... celebrated crystal's (9th), shobita's (11th) n my bday... =] n guess wat?? jessica's bday is on the 12th!! coolness!!.. feb babies gang...woohoo!!

in short, i celebrated my bday this yr wif housework + noc practices..haha.. i wouldnt say itz bad... sumhow, i did enjoyed my day..though i ended up sounding like a toad at the end of the day...
ended my day wif a big big smile b4 i went to lala land to hv coffee n movie wif prince charming.. =P
as for the prezies...i really cant ask for more..*grinss..
not goin to list them out here coz i shy la..hahahha~~

really thank God for all the ppl around me especially when i'm away from home.. first yr celebrating w/o papa n mummy..*sobs.. but i still got soly..lala~*

**a supersize THANK YOU to my dear fwens for all the bday wishes + prezies..n for making it an enjoyable day for me..!!
God bless..!

**soly.. thx for the early bday book..hehe..n also for dinner although no shark's fin soup..heeheehee~~

**becca.. hot mama!! =D thx so much for accompanyin me the whole day.. nestle luv mama!! *huggss.
**lucius & louis.. dear nestum + nestum's twin.. haha...thanks loads loads for the bday duet!! totally love it! heee..
**laura.. fwog fwog fwog..everyday poke my cheek.. grrr..!
but i forgive u coz ur prezie very the funky..kakakaka~~muackss!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What should ai know?