Saturday, December 31, 2005

[[ two zewo zewo five...






as this is the last day of 05, shall juz post sumthing abt it... =]

i began 05 being a very free gal with nutting to do except hv fun 24/7.. hehe... sounds good eh?
finished form 5 d...so, was waiting for results.. at the same time, was having a dilemma.. dunno wat to do next... very tough time..cried alot laa..whine alot...blekk... hv no idea wat course to tk...bla bla bla...~
nway, i attempted to work since i had 6 months of doin watever i want..haha..
first, went to helped out at my fren's dad's clinic...but he oni needed me for 2 days.. but those 2 days were really fun... get to see new things right in the consultation room..woots~
next, when to work in a law firm as a receptionist...but i oni survived a day...*stone... dun ask me y...but tht was sumthing i din wanna rmbr laa...wasnt really happy wif the working environment n all... so i figure y bother torturing myself when i actually hv a choice to do other things tht i like...hoho~

later on, darling needed help in Schumann Music Centre.. so i was there for 2weeks to help out..n of coz, therez no other place better than hanging out there.. i'd juz kepoh there write receipts, surf the net, junk alot, run errands wif darling...fun fun fun! =D

i applied for mmu n only mmu coz therez where i'm 'supposed' to go..quite dumb rite? i still cant believe i din apply anywhere else... haha..oh well... nway, by God's grace, i got into MMU..wouldnt know wat to do if i didnt get in!!...hehe.. so, tht's where i am since june05 till now... n really thk God tht He's been so faithful.. guiding my every step n my heart.... i've been assured over n over again tht He has a plan for me.. plans to prosper me n not to harm me...wat do i hv to worry abt when i hv the almighty as my Father?.. =)

the yr 2005 has been a yr of big big changes..
firstly, from a sch gal => do-nothing-gal
den a do-nothing-gal => uni gal.. hehe..
therez been major changes in terms of lifestyle as well as mentality n emotionss...~

mmu life has certainly been an eye-opener..itz a total change of environment for me, being away from home, having to tk care of the hse w/o mummy... wasnt very comfortable the first 2 months... having loads of doubts here n there... like am i sesat or wat..?? hehe.. nway, solykorkor's here wif me right fr the beginnin..n it really made things much easier for me... =]
really thkful tht i'm able to handle my studies well.. although most of the subjects are new to me as i was in sci stream n now doin management, thk God itz been good so far... =)

one thing i'm very sure is tht i will never be able to survive mmu life w/o mmucf.... the weekly meetings, the cferss.... these are things tht kept me goin here... n the cfers are the ones tht has really made an impact on me... these ppl are the new set of frens tht i've made here...brothers n sisters in Christ tht are alwiz encouraging n being here for me... n i'm very sure tht w/o all of them, i would hv ran away from melaka long ago... *grinss...
thx guys!!..

life isnt alwiz goin our way...tht, i've come to terms wif n still trying.... of coz i stil feel like running back to jb n being the do-nothing-gal when life is so so crazy...~
most of the weeks i'll be buggin soly to go back jb...n he will juz act stone... hoho... since mlk is juz 2 hrs' drive away from jb, i've been goin back very often lorr...till some ppl say itz as if i never left jb..hehehhe... nway, i alwiz love goin back jb to be princess n catching up wif frens.. =)

all in all, 2005 has taught me alot abt life... n how i'm supposed to respond... still, i need to hold on to His Word to guide me through the road ahead..which i know will somehow be tougher than wat i've been through..
part of me is not afraid coz i know my parents will always be supporting me and frens will alwiz be here for one another.. n above all, i know our Lord is here, alwayz n forever... =]

as 2006 is approaching, i pray tht all of us will be ready to shine once again in a whole new way tht truly glorifies our Lord..watching ourselves n not forgetting to depend on Him n trusting Him in all tht we do... =]

**May God's blessings be upon u this comin new yr...~*




No comments:

Post a Comment

What should ai know?