Saturday, November 26, 2005

twinkle....twinkle.....*

weekend is here once again... =]
having my parents n some relatives over for a few days.. the house is kinda noisy with lil kids screamin here n there..haha.. n me poor drumss...kena tortured by them.. =(

nway, the good thing is getting to eat nice nice food lorr..hehe.. =D


this week's been a rather 'happening' week... having my first presentation for this sem, public speaking, bassist for cf, relatives comin.. felt like it's a very long week... now, i juz feel so tired, mentally... reallie reallie miss my frens back in jb...most of them are back liao.. sighh... n i cant find the time to go back.. sighh..


the end of this yr is a reallie big change for me..i used to look forward to dec coz of the long hols.. getting to hv heaps of fun wif frenss..etc. but as of now, it wont be the same anymore... having classes even on christmas week...sighh..... oni hv hols on christmas day itself... how sad... ~~


nway, i'll be looking forward to january instead... gonna hv 3 weeks of hols... but me bro, being the wet-blankie, kept telling me tht we'd be bz wif NOC prac... wont hv much time to enjoy... wat can i say??


guess...itz time for some adjustment...reallie dun like the feeling at all... but i can oni hope in the Lord to tk me through.....hmmm...~~




most chunted thing tht happened this week is me dad bought initial D stage 1-3 anime dvd for me!!! been searchin for it for soooo long...no one to borrow from... cannot tahan d..buy myself.. woohoo!! hehe...i saw it in the shop... den straight away go find my dad... pester pester...den he said ok..hoho.. den the lady boss agreed to give me the initial d movie poster (the pic above).. haha.. itz on my wardrobe door d..happiness! itz gonna be initial d weekend... =D

No comments:

Post a Comment

What should ai know?