Saturday, October 15, 2005

end of chapter... ]]

one of the best weeks i had since i came to melaka.. =]
had a nice dinner juz now wif those who are still in mlk n den followed by midnight movie...watched Goal! =]

mlk camp 05 was a new different experience...learnt alot from the sessions....n not forgetting all the fun n craziness at the beach n playing in the sea..woohoo!! n guess wat??...i finally learnt how to float!!! thx to grace,stef n laura..yay! n i'm darker now...hohoho!!

the camp taught me things tht i really needed to hear...itz kinda hard for me to post it all here...things i need to think abt, pray abt, n change in order to be a better illuminator for God... being the imperfect humans we are.. for me, i see myself so far away from being like Christ.. it is by His grace tht we're being forgiven for all the countless wrongs we've done.. how great is our God...~

even as it has juz been 4 months since i came to mlk...i see God so faithful in my life..never once letting me go...though sometimes i felt like He was nowhere near, it was merely because i drifted away from Him... n tht's something tht i came to realize... many times i find myself looking at the picture where God is so far away from me.. but never once at a different angle where i was turning away from Him..~
God gave me God-fearing brothers n sisters in Christ here in mmucf who've been such a huge blessing to me in so many ways... n of coz my brother,soly who has been by my side since day1.. i really believe tht w/o him, things would've been so much tougher for me getting used to the life here... =]

will be back in jb for 4weeks from tmr onwards.. for those who happen to be in jb, pls do not hesitate to give us a buzz,yea??.. =)
looking forward to cathing up wif family n frenss...having the Almighty close to me everyday.. =]
**sam,jason,billy,seong.. all the best,guys for industrial training...tk gd care n God bless! =]
**soly...thank you~hugss~

No comments:

Post a Comment

What should ai know?