Sunday, June 12, 2005

starting anew....~

itz like 3plus in the morning now....am dating my laptop...heehee.....so apie lorr...finally got my own...lalalala..~~ transfering stuff from my phone...n juz making it my personal wonderland...heehee... =]
itz been a great week....looking back, i truly see God's hands guiding me each n everyday as i get used to the new environment..the first few days were rough,emotionally...everyone back home was all i think of.....and it was really terrible....
who would've known tht soly n i would hv a pair of siblings staying wif us for almost a week...and tht got my mind off things for a while...lenard and laura's from subang...shares the same surname as us..laura's taking the same course too....hee...she's also a banana...can often hear her say "huh?" coz i'm so used to using chinese here n there....and she has really long hair...till around her butt...haha..anyway, we kinda like grew closer through the week..and we juz get along pretty well.. =]
besides tht, it was really chunted tht vivian,my ex-sch mate happen to be in the same ori group as me.....we practically hung out together all the time in campus.....haha...saw yi chiann n quanyie too...... =]
God's been really merciful n gracious...things wouldnt hv turned out so well if not for Him.....i got my timetable this morning and guess wat?...yi chiann n i will be together for all the classes! yaynez!!.....i'm really speechless.................. =]
classes start on mondae.......and my earliest classes throughout the week starts at 10.....*grinss..
pa n mummy came down last nite....hee...so apie to see them lorr...brought my bass guit n amp back d, fully recovered....thx to darling n bubu!!....aunties n cuzie from sg also came down for a visit....lalalalalala~~ =)
todae was pretty fine......soly helped to set up the net for my comp...but while doin so, my bed kinda collapsed...haha....so funny lorr....shd've seen soly's face........totally freaked out...haha...but we managed to get it changed coz itz new..... =] had a really fabulous dinner.....all the seafood...*droolsss....chunted mann!!.....eat n eat n eat till i so apie...heee.....~
watched monster-in-law juz now...with 'biru' (malay word for beer according to my sgporean cuzie..haha!)
so so tired d........tmr gonna attend church here...for the first time...wonder how it'll be like...really miss hlce.....especially yf.........planned to go back next weekend..hee....see how lorr...
gonna lala now...~~
**pa n mummy.........thx for everything..realized how lucky i am...the room and all i hv.... =]
**darling n bubu.......heyheyhey!! thx for ur help, yea?..hope u like the apron..hehe.....think of me when u cook! =]
**mhui,jill,menger,xuan,laine.........yo!! miss u guys mann......tk care, yea?.... =]
**venz...............alo gf!! miss u laa.....i wanna go back soon n tk pics wif u!!!
**wenx.......heyhey!!....cant wait to see u!!!
**twinnies........u ask me write den i write lor....fwahahahaha...miss u too also......tk care k?..hugss~

No comments:

Post a Comment

What should ai know?