Saturday, April 09, 2005

woohoo!!!

hee...i'm juz so apie....*smile smile smile smile....!~
fri: molek cell group went to phoebe's hse for lunch...sort of housewarming for them..new hse ma...hee...had a nice time there..b4 goin to twinnies' place to play.. =) after tht,they followed me back home coz i was supposed to prevent them from studying..hahhaha.....den...munch munch stuff while watching tv....lalala.....later on, dinner together wif amanda n leanne at Dining Room...nice place....and of coz,nice food!! *drools....haha.....during dinner, think i was kinda deaf...eunice turned to me suddenly and stared at me...den she told me my face looks 'red'...but i heard 'weird'...haha...was laughing like mad.....den after a while erin was saying i look like my dad...but sumhow i tot i heard she said tht i look like 'her' dad...haahahhaha..got a shock of my life!!!....am i getting old or wat.....sigh sigh sigh!!
after dinner, went back home...watched beethoven 2nd...hee..abt 9plus, twinnies parents came..sadly,they went home...boohoohoo!!!
amanda n leanne stayed over wif me...me intro happytreefriends to them..haha...watched non stop le..corrupting kiddies..hahahha...dun blame me laa...they fell in love wif it...so, i let them watch lor...heeheee....~
sat: we couldnt wake up..haha...managed to crawl up oni at abt 10...hee...had worship prac at 11..so, me dad dropped me off at berea b4 sending amanda n leanne to schumann... =]
prac was alrite...after tht, steven,ch and i went to cs for lunch...den i took a cab to schum for my bass lesson b4 following darling back home to prepare dinner.....huimin went along wif us too..
at abt 7..unc chng came back wif wilson,steven and ch..it was a really good dinner..had ham,sausages,veggie,mashed potatoes(me fav!!),chicken wings and corn soup..yummyumm!! the highlight of the nite was bible study....it was abt worship...as alwiz,it was nice opening up and share with the rest..sumhow, i alwiz feel refreshed and really apie after meetings like this... =]
anyway, wilson was kind enuff to send steven n i home...he wif his nonsense abt not wanting to go church anymore after i leave for mlk..hahha...was bz 'bickering' wif him....farneeee~~
**darling,bubu,wilson,steven,ch,huimin.....nice fellowship with u all....looking forward to the next one... =]
**venz......sobx....u abandoned me...!!! =(
**jill.....we broke up?! noooooooooo...!!!!!!
**meihui.............heyhey, howz sailing??? make sure u win yea?? jiayou!!!!
**laine....ehh..u ok not?? finished narrating ya 'delicious' story??...haha...chill la....relaxxx...~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

What should ai know?