Wednesday, March 02, 2005

busybusy..

mondaemondae.....
woke up...as usual..did all the laundry.....with the company of the tv..hee...was watching the oscars....it was awesome as always...million dollar baby got the best pic..so, muz catch it, yea??.. =] around noon...went over to kavitha's office opposite convent..btw,she's my goodie fren since primary sch..hee...waited there for her till she finished her work..around2,we were off to cs for lunch....itz been a long time since i spoke to her....had a good time catchin up...after tht,we went to catch Shall We Dance...nice show.......IF u appreciate dancing..... =] we left cs at abt 5plus..
tht nite, had a very sumptuous dinner with me family.....had crabs....hee...yumm yumm... =D so long no feast on crabby d...heee.....
tuesstuess....(yesterdae)
after washing up, quickly swallowed my fruitty pie....and HOT sushi...hahah....i heated it up in the oven...den,darling came to pick me up to go giant.. =] on the way, we picked up lil' phoebe and her grandma...hee...she's very cute...although most of the time she speaks german or french...ahahhaa...anyway,after shopping,darling dropped me back home...me korkor was off tht dae...no work...so, went to eat wif him..cause he was kinda suffering..haven eaten the whole morning...after eating,went to service his car...hee...first time me sit down and watch ppl service car...very thorough o...was really interesting to watch...enjoyed it...heehee....after tht,went home to pick up mom for lunch...had our fav laksa..*slurp slurp... =D
they dropped me off at schumann after tht...met up wif venz there lor....supposed to go catch a movie wif her...but scared coz got chingay tht evening....dun wan to get stuck in town later tht dae... =] she bought us tea break from sg...ate ate ate...and took countless pic..haha...u see,venz and i hv a habit of taking pics whenever we meet....everytime without fail we'll tk atleast 1 pic..heehee....lalalala~~
when i reached home after schumann was closed..straight away crashed on my mom's bed...zzZzZzZzzz.....woke up half hr later....den went to kitchen...mom and korkor as edi cooking dinner...mom asked me to wrap wanton...hee......so, i wrapped lor....think i wrapped like almost 50?...haaha...fun fun fun...den we fried it.... =D had fried rice and soupy for dinner....plus me wantons...haha.....niceeeee.....
at nite,had bible study in my hse....me dad led... =] it was the first study on the book of James.....learnt abt trials and temptation....tht we consider it pure joy whenever we face trials of many kind.... =)
after tht was supper time...as usual..haha...had 'pau'..carrot cake...and also my wanton..haha....
when everyone left, me sat down to watch glass shoes....me fav korean show...haha...actually thtz the oni wan i watch...ahhahahhaa.....it was tragic yesterday...the old grandpa died...accident...boohoohoo!!!..
read a bit b4 i finally entered lala land...was really exhausted....~~~~~~
wedwedwed....(todae)
heehee...woke up this morn...tot it was edi latelate..mana tau...saw me clock...8:46 only!!!! haha...decided to come n post lor...cause last nite too tired... =]
**kavi...hey gal....happy working....tahan tahan k??? =] tk care~~~~~
**venz....ehehee..noti gal...enjoy ya break..although u still need to go back poly..remember to think of me den ok laa....heehee.... =P see ya on sundae!!! prac!!!!! =D


No comments:

Post a Comment

What should ai know?