Thursday, February 17, 2005

well well well......

heyhey..... =] sorry o....long time no blog.....on mc...thtz y...hee...had been sick for almost 4days liao...sigh....everyday also feel terrible...boohoohoo!!...yesterdae was feeling quite alrite d...darling came to fetch me to go schumann...we dropped by melodies garden hawker centre to buy food....while waiting for the lady to pack..me suddenly felt real terrible..like gonna puke any moment...quickly grab a seat..tried to calm myself down....still no diff...told darling i cannot tahan liao..asked her to send me home lor....while walking to her car,started seeing starss...haha...oni left 10% of vision...the rest...starssssss.....*gulp...luckily din kena bang down by car while crossin road...haha....faster went home,took bread..den dozed off on the sofa...dad came back after a while,took me to see doc...got my med...after reaching home,straight away swallowed all my 'sweets'..den zzzzzzzz........

this morn..was supposed to go stadium watch convent's sportsdae...meng er called me at abt 730...told her to come slowly....after thinking for a while, me called her back..told her i cant go...coz still not very well yet...summore it'd be the whole morning there...scared later anything goes wrong...troublesome lor....better stay at home and rest.. =] so, decided to give it a miss......and guess wat???...PATRICKS got 2nd!!!!!! (tht explains my font colour..heehee..) really proud of melissa and the rest....although we oni managed to get 2nd for cheering this yr,we got 1st for marchin....FINALLY...after so many yrss... =) hopefully,patricks will continue to improve further in the comin yrs.....go patricks go!!!!!!!!

vdae was juz another simple dae for me this yr......sadly,me date went abroad a few days b4...so....itz juz me,myself and i.....but he's been rather sweet....not forgetting to call me....and keep me company although he's miles away.... =] at nite,had dinner wif my family...dad din planned anythin for mom coz he thinks tht vdae is juz another commercial thingy...heee.....but to me,everyday is vdae...juz tht vdae is a little bit more special... =)

**zr...remember to do laundry more often le....heeheee....xoxoxo

**debbie...hey,bz gal..hope u're doin fine..dun forget to mail me o.... =P

**wenx...elo elo...how're u doin??..hee...miss u miss u....!!

**melissaM..yo gal!!...well done o!!!...so proud of u....=D green green fairy queen....!!! hhahahaha....

No comments:

Post a Comment

What should ai know?